Ahhh, it is Christmas time. Marathon shopping trips, days of baking in the kitchen and Olympic sport type cleaning sprees going on. We have company off and on many days throughout the holiday season and with 3 dogs we have to clean on a daily basis around here. I mean really, we are used to the dog hair, but guests, not so much. Because of that we typically have to buy a new vacuum cleaner once a year. All of the dog hair is hard on a vacuum and they tend to be a disposable commodity instead of a device that lasts for many years to come. Also, it is hard to find one that can hold up to the demands that we place on it and the ones that have enough suction power to do the job at hand are usually very expensive. Then, we found the Panasonic Jetforce Vacuum MC-UL427.
It is sturdy yet lightweight. A very important feature to me. My back can’t hold out when using a heavy vacuum and will put me out of commission. The Panasonic Jetforce is light and efficient. It has great suction power for carpet, hardwoods and upholstery. Seriously, it does a fabulous job on all of our surfaces. We have to vacuum often, at least several times a week, sometimes daily. And a vacuum that can hold up to our home has to be reliable, easy to empty and bagless. Buying bags can get expensive when you have to replace them as often as we do…because of these guys:
Consider a constant flow of teenagers on top of the dogs…and well you get the idea. Then add a few OCD tendencies to that. I am no where near as bad as I used to be but I still like to have a clean home and am a little obsessive about it.
One of my favorite features of the Panasonic Jetforce Vacuum is the retractable cord. YES, you heard me right. It is retractable!! No more winding cords, no more cords strung across the room because you have a teenager that is too lazy to coil it back up. No more dogs chewing on the cord and destroying the vacuum for you.My second favorite is the Pet Hair Air Turbine brush attachment. LOVE that it is easy to use and powerful enough to get all the dog hair off my couch.
Some other best features:
• JetForce technology separates the dust and air via centrifugal force and a unique hour glass shape dust container construction, allowing for no loss of suction
• Nine cylinders for multi-‐cyclonic dirt separation and cleaner exhaust air
• HEPA filter to capture small particles such as allergens, irritants, and pollutants
• Stretch hose, wand, dusting brush and crevice tool for above-‐floor cleaning
• Pet hair removal attachments – able to get pet hair/dust & dirt off the couch, curtains, table clothes, etc. with all the different attachments and tools for above-‐floor cleaning.
• Automatic carpet height adjustment
• Under 15 lbs.
• 12-‐amp motor for powerful cleaning performance
• On-‐board attachment storage
• Agitator shut off switch and soft wheels for safe cleaning on hardwood and tile floors
• Easy-‐to-‐empty, bottom drop dirt cup for quick and easy dirt disposal
• 13’ wide nozzle allows for quicker cleaning of large areas
• 24’ automatic cord reel for easy and convenient storage
This is the best and most reliable vacuum we have come across, and trust me, we have tried a LOT of different ones. With a suggested retail price of $149 it is also affordable. And heck, I like the color of it too. For more information on the Panasonic Jetforce MC-UL427 or to check out some of their other great products visit the Panasonic Vacuum website!
“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Panasonic. I received a product to facilitate my review.”