THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!
I have 2 long haired cats. I have 2 dogs. I have 2 kids. Can you imagine how the pet hair runs amuck in my house? My furniture…it is that microsuede fabric…that EVERYTHING sticks to. So, I am always at war with pet hair. I vacuum it. I use the handy old tape method. I have bought the sticky rollers. Basically, I have done it all. But now, oh now I have a new weapon in the warfare on pet hair and I LOVE IT! It works so great! Thank you Pledge, I can now sit on my couch with a pair of black pants on. I love you for that!
It is called the Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair
If you have a pet, you need one of these.
How it works:
Simply slide it side to side in short strokes. Rollers rotate back and forth to lift and trap unsightly pet hair. One PledgeTM Fabric Sweeper picks up as much pet hair as 145 sticky roller sheets.
* Upholstered couches and chairs-so you can sit back and relax.
* Pillows and cushions-PledgeTM Fabric Sweeper is great for removing pet hair from throw pillows, couch cushions, and bed pillows.
* Car interiors-great for cleaning pet hair off upholstered car seats so you can roll down the window, without stirring up pet hair.
Directions for use:
1. Slide side-to-side on upholstered furniture using moderate pressure. Use short strokes of about 8-12 inches in each direction (as indicated by the arrows on the sweeper).
2. Fabric Sweeper is self-cleaning! As you go in one direction, one roller picks up the pet hair from the surface. When you go in the other direction, the second roller cleans off the first and pushes the pet hair inside.
3. If pet hair builds up on the rollers, repeat the side-to-side motion a few times on a clean area of the upholstery.
Special Fabric Considerations
* For microfiber and suede: Please follow instructions above.
* Loosened upholstered fabrics: Pull fabric tight to ensure effective pick up.
* Not for use on vinyl or leather.
Not for use on animals. Do not use wet or on wet surfaces. Do not use with any liquid. Do not wash or rinse rollers. Do not try to empty or disassemble disposable sweeper. Keep out of reach of children or pets.
Now to the good part…YOU can enter to win one! Yes, you!
To enter visit Pledge Fabric Sweeper and learn all about it. Then leave me a comment telling me why you need it. Winner will be selected at random. Deadline for entries is Feb 16th at 5 PM EST. For extra entries you can: blog it with a link back to here, you can stumble this post, you can subscribe, you can technorati it. Open only to US residents. Good Luck!
This post was written for the Family Review Network as part of a program by SC Johnson, who also supplied the product for review and giveaway.