We have had a very hard year, but it has also been blessed beyond measure. Earlier this year we were gifted with a large above ground pool. We have had more fun being able to just walk out the back door and take a dip whenever we like than we ever thought imaginable. It has also been fun entertaining family and friends out by the pool. Then, when I had the opportunity to try out a 3M Mobile Projector I was elated. I knew immediately just how I wanted to test it out!
We had a pool/movie party!!!
Do I have pictures?? Nooo, because I didn’t plan correctly. Guess what I use to take photos with…yep, my iPhone. Guess what it was being used for…yep, the projector. LOL, it was one of those DUH moments that makes me feel just how blonde I truly am. We had a blast watching a slide show of family photos and watching movies, eating good food and swimming.
With the 3M Mobile Projector you can download movies from iTunes to your iPhone or iPad and watch on a big screen through the Mobile Projector, you can view family photos, you can play games, etc!!! We simply hung a sheet on the side of the house and watched away.
I love how easy it is to use, even for the technologically challenged folks like me. I didn’t have to ask Bric for help once!! It is small and lightweight making it even more convenient. This pint size mobile projector allows big screen video viewing from Netflix®, YouTube®, iTunes® and more — and you can use it just about anywhere.
See, it isn’t much bigger than my hand! And it seriously took me longer to get it out of the box than it did to figure out how to use it. Simply hook up the cable, pull up your content and play. Easy Peasy!!
Talk about a great gift that can be used over and over and over again. Tate and Bric want one just to play games on. We don’t have a large screen TV and they thought it was just too cool that we could just use it to project on the wall.
It can connect to:
- Connects to iPad®‚ iPad® 2‚ iPhone® (all generations)‚ iPod® Touch‚ iPod® Nano (Generations 3-6)‚ iPod® Classic (cable included)
- Connects to laptops and computers (additional 3M VGA cable required)
- Connects to DVD and gaming consoles (additional 3M Composite Cable required)
- Output a mirrored image of the iPad® 2 screen (3M VGA Cable and Apple VGA Adapter required)
Some of the Features:
- Up to 2 hours of battery life per charge (or runs continuously on AC power)
- Projects a screen size of up to 80” diagonally
- 32 lumens brightness
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Audio out for external speakers or headphones
- Native resolution: 800 x 600 SVGA
- Supported resolutions: VGA 640 x 480‚ SVGA 800 x 600‚ XGA 1024 x 768‚ WXGA 1280×768 and 1440 x 900 @ 60 Hz‚ SXGA 1280 x 960 @ 60 Hz
MAC: 640×480 @ 67Hz‚ 832×624 @ 75Hz‚ 1152×870 @ 75Hz
- No lamps to replace; uses long-lasting LED technology (up to 20‚000 hours)
- Flip stand (built-in image height adjustment)
- Standard tripod mount
What comes with the 3M Mobile Projector:
- Rechargeable battery
- Power supply/charger (US only version)
- Video cable
You can learn more about 3M Mobile Projector by visiting their website and by connecting with them at:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/3mmobilprojectr. #3MSummerFun.
“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of 3M and received a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”