I am the world’s worst at trying to remember to take any kind of medicine or supplement. Seriously. I start out with the best of intentions, and it lasts all of one day. Yep, ONE day. Seriously. I told you, the world’s worst! With the WannaBeWell app not only do I get daily reminders to take my vitamins and supplements but I get my own coach to help motivate me to a healthier lifestyle.
And, just for downloading the free app, a $1 donation (up to $13,500) will be made to Vitamin Angels. This charitable organization reduces child mortality worldwide by connecting infants and children under five with vital nutrients.
The WannaBeWell app is a comprehensive wellness resource that educates, activates and motivates those who are looking to lead a healthier lifestyle. It is based on the three pillars of health at the core of the Life…supplemented program, Healthy Diet + Supplements + Exercise. The purpose of the WannaBeWell app is to help people commit to their personal wellness routines by offering tips, reminders and healthy inspirations to stay organized and focused when they are on-the-go.
Some Key Features of the WannaBeWell app:
• Create your own personalized Wellness Coach by choosing from a roster of customizable characters who will deliver daily motivational and educational messages to keep you moving towards a healthier lifestyle.
• Receive “Healthy Mission” tasks given by the Wellness Coach and collect trophies for accomplishing the tasks.
• Take the My Wellness Scorecard, a fun, free and interactive online quiz that assesses your current level of overall health and offers tips and ways to improve your health. Find out if you’re an AlphaWELL, an OhWELL or somewhere in between.
• Explore the Supplement Resource Center, which offers users information about dietary supplements in a simple-and-easy to understand format. The library houses thousands of articles and insights that help users make an informed dietary decision.
• Access the Supplemental, a blog that provides a forum around healthy diet, supplements and exercise. The Supplemental’s panel of experts shares a variety of fresh and innovative perspectives to inspire you to make smart choices.
• Set up reminders for you and your family to take — or restock — your dietary supplements.
Personal Health Goes Mobile
People have come to expect at-your-fingertips resources that bring convenience to the crucial decisions they make every day. In fact, millions of American’s now partially manage their finances using mobile applications tied to their bank accounts. The WannaBeWell app is designed to provide the same on-the-go management for personal health. The app is filled with customizable features that will help people commit to their personal wellness no matter where they are.
To download the free WannaBeWell app, please visit the iTunes app store by clicking here.
Life…supplemented is a consumer wellness campaign dedicated to driving awareness about the mainstream use of dietary supplements as an integral part of a proactive personal wellness regimen that combines healthy diet, supplements and exercise. The campaign is managed by the Council for Responsible Nutrition Foundation (CRN), the leading trade association for the dietary supplement industry, under its affiliated 501(c)(3), the CRN Foundation.
“I wrote this blog post while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Life…supplemented. As a thank you for participating, I received a $25 promotional item, and a $25 donation was made on my behalf to Vitamin Angels.”