George Foreman® was behind the industry that pioneered indoor grills that Knock Out the Fat™ and is doing it again with a line of revolutionary products to help consumers cook more healthfully. In July 2010, George Foreman® introduced the Smart Kitchen™ Multicooker! The Smart Kitchen Multi-cooker looks a little like a rice cooker but is soooo much more! The 26-cup multi-cooker can sear and cook meat, stews and sauces, steams veggies and yes, it also cooks rice. That’s right, it cooks a multitude of things in many different ways.
Once your done cooking you can even serve directly from the cooker by removing it from the base…or you can of course transfer the food to a bowl if that is your preference. Either way, it works great. And, one of the great features of the Multi-Cooker is all of the different cooking options. The Intelli_Probe digital controls offer some presets for rice or steam plus variable temperature settings for searing, sauces, stews and more. That means that you can sear your meat and then chance the setting for a soup or stew all in one pot. Whew, that makes for a lot less dishes to wash and because the Smart Kitchen™ Multicooker is made with the George Tough™ nonstick coating, clean up is a breeze. The accessories are all dishwasher safe which I love!
It is offered for a retail price of $79.99 but I have seen it on sale at a couple of online retailers. I think the George Foreman site even had it offered for half price! That makes it versatile AND affordable!
- Easy-to-use one-touch digital Intelli-Probe™ controls has settings to make rice and steam vegetables as well as variable settings up to 500°F for stews, soups and sauces. The Smart Kitchen™ also includes a “Sear” button for meats, making it even easier to prepare a healthy meal in minutes.
- George Tough™ nonstick coating for oil-free cooking. Also great for easy cleaning.
- Kitchen-to-table removable pan allows consumers to cook and serve in one dish.
- Tempered glass lid with adjustable steam vent for monitoring cooking progress and controlling steam.
- Die-Cast Aluminum (5 quarts/26 cups).
“I received the George Foreman Smart Kitchen Multi-Cooker as part of a campaign through Family Review Network to thank me for this post. All opinions are those of my own and were in no way influenced by any outside source. I was in no other way compensated.”