I remember as a child always getting so excited when my Mom would bring home a PAAS egg dyeing kit. As the years past and I had children of my own it became a tradition for us as well. And it was always so exciting see what new kits they had out. For over the years it went from just the dye to including stickers, stands and many more things. This year PAAS has several new products that offer easy and creative ways to decorate eggs, whether you’re a beginner or seasoned pro. Here are five new kits for this year:
- Pirate Princess: Packed with 90 stickers, color tablets, egg stands and more, this kit will inspire little pirates and princesses to dress up eggs with buried treasure, skulls and crossbones, tall ships and more.
- Wild Wheels: Hit the open road with PAAS Wild Wheels. Stickers and egg stands help transform ordinary dyed eggs into road-worthy hot rods.
- Fun Eggspressions: A great way to unleash creativity and “egg-spress” the artist within, this kit contains sand for color and texture, paint, stickers and more.
- Basket Buddies: Perfect for the pet lover, this kit lets you create egg masterpieces using stickers of cuddly puppies, adorable kittens and playful bunnies.
- Easter Traditions: Featuring some of our classic designs, this kit includes the traditional symbols of the Easter season.
These kits and more are available at major grocery, drug store and mass merchandiser chains nationwide with a suggested retail price of $2.99.
My little buddy Skyler wanted to help dye eggs this year. He had so much fun:
And lucky for us, PAAS makes Easter Egg dyeing easy so that even the young ones can have fun dyeing and decorating their own eggs.
Skyler isn’t too sure about waiting on Easter, he is ready to dig into an egg now.
What is your favorite Easter Tradition?
“PAAS provided some of the information and samples of some of their egg dyeing kits to help facilitate this post. I was in no other way compensated and all opinions stated are those of my own and were in no way influenced by receipt of product. “