Do you have a new baby in your life this Christmas? Give them the best with Weil Baby this Holiday Season.
Weil Baby is a healthy and natural line of infant and toddler feeding and accessories products endorsed by Dr. Andrew Weil. Weil Baby offers the best choice for babies, moms and for the environment. The bottles and sippy cups feature the breakthrough AirWave one-piece venting system which has been shown to be better at reducing and eliminating air bubbles ingested by babies and toddlers. That means less colic, gas and spit-up. Weil Baby products are ultra safe and easy to use. Made in the USA out of clear, shatter-resistant glass or Tritan (a nontoxic material free of BPA) offers Moms the highest degree of quality assurance.
How the AirWaveTM Venting System works:
* Threads on both the ring neck and the bottle securely connect the nipple assembly to the bottle.
* Sealing ring on the nipple seats in the bottle neck and positions the nipple in the correct orientation.
* Four protrusions within the bottle neck provide a means for air to enter the bottle.
* The flexible inner ring of the nipple rests against the inside surface of the bottle neck. This allows air to flow into the bottle but prevents fluid from leaking out.
The AirWaveTM Venting System
* Developed by world-class engineers
* Easy to clean One Piece vent
* Designed to outperform leading venting systems.